Need free Condoms?
Not sure where to get them?
Need some advice about using condoms?
If you answered YES to any of those questions then C is for you. To find out more click on the questions below
Where can I go to get free condoms?
C is available in places like schools, colleges, youth centres, pharmacies and doctors surgeries. Wherever it is available you’ll see the poster or window sticker (see the logo above).
For details of places in Bristol that provide the scheme click here
or here for an interactive map that is managed by our partners @Brook.
For details of places in North Somerset that provide the scheme click here
For details of places in South Gloucestershire that provide the scheme click here
How does it work?
When you join C you get a plastic card that looks like a supermarket loyalty card or very small bank card. That card is unique to you. Once you’ve got it, you can collect free condoms up to 4 times a month from anywhere in Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire that provides C.
What will happen when I first sign up?
To register for C you need to have an appointment with a trained C adviser. The appointment is confidential and no details will be passed to your parents / carers, your school, college or Doctors. The adviser will:
- Talk with you about healthy relationships and your thoughts and feelings about becoming or being sexually active
- Help you to learn the best way to use condoms
- Help you to recognise which types of condoms might be best for you (it is also important to remember that if it’s not the right size then this will effect how well it works)
- Give you the opportunity to ask questions and talk about things that might be on your mind
- Explain how the scheme works
- Give you your free condoms
- Ensure you know where you can go for other support and services you might need