This accessibility statement applies to Unity Sexual Health (https://www.unitysexualhealth.co.uk/).
This website is run by Unity Sexual Health. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com 0117 342 6944.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Unity Sexual Health is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
Our homepage uses colours that do not meet the minimum contrast criteria. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.3 (Contrast (Minimum)). We are currently exploring options to amend these colours to make them accessible.
Our service finder uses a third party service (Google Maps) which has accessibility errors. These are:
- Image with no alt attribute. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.1.1 (Non-test Content)
- HTML is used to format content. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships)
- Element not highlighted on focus . This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.7 (Focus Visible)
- IFrame is missing a title. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 4.1.2 (Name, Role, Value)
We will keep the Google Maps platform up-to-date and deploy any fixes as they become available.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 18 February 2021. It was last reviewed on 18 February 2021.
This website was last tested on 17 February 2021. The test was carried out by Cyber Media Solutions Ltd.