Services not provided
We do not offer the following:
- Treatment for HIV. This is provided by the Brecon Unit at Southmead hospital. We work very closely with the staff there and can make referrals if required.
- The contraceptive pill to delay periods.
- HRT or the replacement of LNG-IUD when used as the progestogenic component of HRT
- Treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding if contraception is NOT required
- Treatment of PCOS or endometriosis beyond the use of contraception
- Fertility treatment (for people who may be having problems getting pregnant)
- Colposcopy (procedure to find out whether a woman has abnormal cells on or in her cervix or vagina).
- Menopause treatment
- Hepatitis vaccination or testing for work or travel purposes
- Travel vaccinations
- HPV vaccination for school-aged children– this is offered as part of the school immunization programme
- Psychosexual treatment for Addiction to Pornography – please see advice page on pornography
Locate a confidential service
Find your local Pharmacy or Clinic and book a confidential appointment.