How to set up an online account with Unity Sexual Health
Our Patient Accounts allow you to:
- Order a postal testing kit
- Book PrEP appointments (ONLY for PrEP – please call 01173426900 for any other appointment needs)
- Book syphilis blood tests if you have received a text inviting you to book one (These are for syphilis blood tests only and you will not be seen for anything further on these slots)
Once completed, please return your test samples as soon as possible, as prolonged storage at room temperature can effect results.
You can register and access your account here
- For more information on how to use your online account to order a postal test kit click here
- You will need an e-mail address, password, and UK mobile telephone number to register. (If you do not have a UK Mobile number please call 0117 342 9299 to register)
- To maintain your confidentiality we recommend using an e-mail address AND mobile phone number to register. Unity will send you a confirmatory e-mail that is visible in your inbox and a pin number in order to complete registration will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Please look at the document below for help setting up your online account.
- To see the Unity Sexual Health Confidentiality Statement please click here
Locate a confidential service
Find your local Pharmacy or Clinic and book a confidential appointment.