Unity rapid results service study
We invite you to take part in a study
- Before you decide whether to take part, it is important that you understand why this study is being done and what it will involve.
- Please read this leaflet carefully. Discuss it with others if you wish.
- It is up to you to decide whether or not to take part. Saying no will not affect the care you receive.
We want to find out how the new rapid results service at Unity Sexual Health is working, and if there are ways we could improve it.
- We are inviting people aged 16+ years who have used the new service to take part in an interview (about 30 minutes) with a researcher (by phone or in person) to tell us about their views and experiences of the service.
- Any information you give us will be treated as confidential, and personal details will be removed so that individuals cannot be identified.
- If you take part in an interview you will be offered a £10 high street shopping voucher to thank you for your time.
- The study is based at the University of Bristol and is funded by the NHS via NIHR CLAHRC West*
What do I do now?
If, after reading this leaflet, you decide you might like to take part, please click here to fill in your details, or contact the researcher using the details provided, and a researcher will get in touch with you to discuss the study. You will still be able to change your mind about whether you take part in the study or not.
If you would prefer not to take part, you do not need to do anything. This will not affect the healthcare you receive.
Locate a confidential service
Find your local Pharmacy or Clinic and book a confidential appointment.