Run out of pills or missed pills?
I think that I need emergency contraception.
If you think that you might need emergency contraception then it is important that you get advice as quickly as possible. There are time limits on when you can take emergency contraception.
For more information, go to our Emergency contraception page.
If you want to talk to someone about emergency contraception you can speak to your GP or one of our Unity Sexual Health clinics.
I’m still not sure what to do. Where can I get further advice?
- See below for our links to leaflets from the Family Planning Association.
- Your GP surgery should be able to answer any questions you might have.
- Some pharmacists can also provide advice about emergency contraception.
- Speak to a doctor, nurse or health adviser at a Unity clinic.
- Speak to a health adviser on the phone 0117 342 6944.
Locate a confidential service
Find your local Pharmacy or Clinic and book a confidential appointment.