Where can I get help if I am worried about abuse?

If you are worried about sexual abuse, FGM, domestic violence or exploitation you can discuss this at any of our Unity services or with your GP.



Locate a confidential service

Find your local Pharmacy or Clinic and book a confidential appointment.

Online Accounts

Find out More