At Unity we offer a number of specialist clinics.
In general, patients will need to be referred into these clinics. However, all patients, whatever their age, gender, sexuality or sexual health issue can attend any walk in clinic (click here for clinic and opening time details) to be seen to discuss their concerns.
When referring patients into our specialist clinics it is extremely helpful if you could include a printout of their medical history, medications and relevant tests or previous relevant referrals.
The following patients can be seen in specialist clinics:
- Men with chronic pelvic pain
- Men with chronic urethral discharge
- Women with recurrent bacterial vaginosis
- Women with recurrent thrush
- Women with chronic unexplained troublesome vaginal discharge or other vulvo-vaginal symptoms
- Women with complex contraception issues
- Women requiring long acting reversible contraception that cannot be provided by the surgery
- Women with deep or impalpable contraceptive implants
Please note that we are not commissioned to provide advice or treatment for menopausal symptoms.
To refer a patient to our service please write a letter and include a summary of all medical conditions, medication, treatments tried and relevant test results.
Address this letter to: Fay Webb, Administrator, Unity Central, Central Health Clinic, Passage St, Bristol, BS2 0JD.
Alternatively, fax the referral to 0117 925 3400